Jazz Ensemble - Petite
3D PAINTING ON GLASS
The spontaneity of jazz springs from the responsiveness of the musicians to each other. In the lively colors of this painting, musical notes float in the musicians' bodies and through the air.
In my life, the more I listen with open ears and open heart, the more surprising and powerful the life I create.
Framed Painting: 10.5 x 8.5 x 1.5 inches
Gift box (free): 12.25 x 10.25 x 2 inches
WHAT MAKES THIS ARTWORK SPECIAL?
- One painting, 3 dimensions. Different elements of the image appears on each layer. Together, they create a rich and compelling scene.
- A playful sense of movement. Figures appear to move when you look at the painting from different angles.
- Depth. Under direct lighting, shadows appear. These are part of the painting design. They also create an illusion of even greater depth.
- Discovery. Details that are hidden from one angle appear from another. Every time to look at the painting, you will discover something new!
- Magical. On the front level, all the colors are on the reverse side of the glass. It’s like a window into another world.
- There's nothing quite like it. This unique 3D painting technique is exclusive to Jean-Pierre Weill Studios.
Mixed media painting on glass
Extra clear glass
Natural wood frame
More from this collection
If you are looking to wear your tallit wrapped around the back of your neck and hanging down the front of your torso, then you would want a 20” x 80” tallit.