Ballet Class - Petite
3D PAINTING ON GLASS
Grace and precision come to life as five ballerinas dance, skirts swishing across the painting. Their bodies are their art, as they find expression through movement. The elegant black and white theme makes this painting adaptable to any room decor.
Framed Painting: 10.5 x 8.5 x 1.5 inches
Gift box (free): 12.25 x 10.25 x 2 inches
WHAT MAKES THIS ARTWORK SPECIAL?
- One painting, 3 dimensions. Different elements of the image appears on each layer. Together, they create a rich and compelling scene.
- A playful sense of movement. Figures appear to move when you look at the painting from different angles.
- Depth. Under direct lighting, shadows appear. These are part of the painting design. They also create an illusion of even greater depth.
- Discovery. Details that are hidden from one angle appear from another. Every time to look at the painting, you will discover something new!
- Magical. On the front level, all the colors are on the reverse side of the glass. It’s like a window into another world.
- There's nothing quite like it. This unique 3D painting technique is exclusive to Jean-Pierre Weill Studios.
Mixed media painting on glass
Extra clear glass
Natural wood frame
More from this collection
If you are looking to wear your tallit wrapped around the back of your neck and hanging down the front of your torso, then you would want a 20” x 80” tallit.